Comcast Sr. Manager Technical Operations, Syndication in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Technology Solutions' purpose is to be the most valued partner to those leading the future of media and technology. Leveraging the most complete portfolio of capabilities, unmatched expertise and Comcast's unrivaled infrastructure, we help customers thrive in a rapidly evolving multi-platform world by powering extraordinary experiences to every screen. If you share a passion for contributing your talents to empowered teams, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and are driven by imagination and possibilities, we want to develop and grow your career at Comcast Technology Solutions.
Responsible for managing all aspects of Technical Operations for Syndication including installation, service, construction, design, materials management, and daily workloads. Ensures compliance with company technical standards and federal regulations. Responsible for the selection and development of the technical staff. Develops operational objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with Syndication business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on business results, and typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences-Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Manages all activities and workloads of Technical Operations Syndication including productivity, quality, over time, community relations, inter-department relations, staffing, and performance.
- Manages Business to Business relationships of Syndication technical operations team.
- Oversees and directs the daily operations of installation, service, construction, and materials management in order to successfully achieve company objectives.
- Ensures system compliance to NCTA, FCC regulations, and Company minimum operating specifications. Participates in the development of procedures and practices within relevant departments.
- Ensures the proper completion of all scheduled or on-demand service or maintenance work.
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel from field tech to executive level.
- Ensures timely and accurate performance reporting and reviews. Develops quality measurement guidelines and minimum requirements for staff training.
- Ensures staff and system is able to respond to the demands of new technology deployment by maintaining discussions in deployment planning.
- Coordinates department responses to customer or department issues. Works with other departments as necessary to maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of new technology being deployed.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Act as the primary product interface between our Syndication Partners and the internal product owners for our CX Products and Services, representing the CX Product and Services roadmap and product status out to the Syndication Partners
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent experience preferably in technical operations or related field
- 8-11 years of related experience
Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comcast Tool proficiency a plus: Xray, Titanium, Splunk, Watchtower, Jira/Confluence,
- This position will require travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America (60%)
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer