Hyatt Sales Manager in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
As Philadelphia’s only hotel on the National Register of Historic Places, The Bellevue Hotel -/An Unbound Collection by Hyatt/, has been at the forefront of shaping the city’s cultural, culinary and cocktail scene since becoming its first luxury hotel in 1904. The deep-rooted history of The Bellevue Hotel connects guests with distinctive architecture, modern and spacious rooms, elite events and dining fit for any special occasion. Magnificent stories abound waiting to be discovered.
The Sales Manager is a fully competent individual who has experience in the sales process and function of a hotel. Responsibilities include selling guest rooms, meeting space and other Hyatt services to customer groups, managing accounts, and conducting site inspections, solicits and generates business. Duties also include preparing and presenting effective proposals, maintaining well organized documentation and reports, utilizes Hyatt systems and coordinates customer service requirements as appropriate. The Sales Manager will also participate and may lead event meetings, sales and other staff meetings. The Sales Manager also works as a team member with the sales and catering staff to in close contact with assigned Administrative Assistant and other support staff.
As a valued member of Hyatt’s team, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- $1,000 per year for Educational Assistance
- Complimentary and Discounted Hotel Room Nights
- Free Meals in our Colleague Dining Room
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Employer Match
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment * Refined verbal and written communication skills * A minimum of 1-3 years of hotel sales or comparable experience preferred * Must be proficient in general computer knowledge * Prefer completion of a Hyatt Corporate Management Training Program or equivalent training * Prefer selling, negotiating, business writing and presentation skills training
Primary Location: US-PA-Philadelphia
Organization: The Bellevue Hotel
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: PHI001705
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.