Comcast National Account Manager in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for providing strategic account management and sales leadership for an assigned portfolio of existing national customers. Develop and manage overall account strategies for specific named accounts, including identification of incremental revenue opportunities, new product and service opportunities and retention of embedded base services. Responsible for overall customer relationship management and customer satisfaction in addition to delivering customer revenue and retention objectives.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quota through identification and closing of incremental sales and revenue opportunities.
- Renew customer contracts to protect and grow existing revenue streams.
- Maintain regular account contact to ensure positioning and alignment of company services within assigned accounts.
- Initiate and deliver proposed solutions to meet the needs of the assigned customers as it relates to the business products, advanced voice and managed services.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and serve as the primary escalation point for any customer issues or escalations that arise.
- Manage the cultivation, execution and delivery of sales and service solutions to national accounts.
- Collaborate with sales, finance, and operations leadership to develop project plans and overall strategy to optimize sales opportunity, while providing a superior customer experience.
- Position and sell company services across multiple organizational levels including but not limited to C-level and Executive level personnel.
- Manage existing revenue, sales opportunities, quota, funnels and forecasts consistent with national account and operational goals and objectives.
- Requires regular engagement at customer locations, and away from Comcast’s place of business, for the purpose of making sales.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent (Business, Communications or Marketing are preferred)
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience in telecommunication sales
Additional Job Requirements :
- Comcast Experience is preferred
Employees at all levels are expected to :
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company; By joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
- Comcast Jobs