Comcast HRSD Specialist, Transaction Management in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for contributing to the mission and vision of the Company by serving as the main Human Resources (HR) point-of-contact for all Company employees. Provides quality initial support services to all Company employees with a high degree of customer satisfaction, expertise, and timeliness. This includes evaluating and analyzing the employee request/concern, quickly interpreting the situation, determining the appropriate resolution and/or escalation, and communicating the resolution and escalation to the customer, consistent with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Provides support and additional follow-up to employees for HR Transactions. Supports areas including, but not limited to: I-9/onboarding portal, pay impacting transactions, process employee file request, complete file digitization requests, process employee data updates, termination/severance requests, unemployment claims, HR reporting, and other requests related to employee transactions and data within Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Partners with other Centers of Excellence to resolve employee data issues in a timely manner.
- Maintains knowledge of organizational and departmental policies and procedures.
- Provides consultation related to HR operations and policy to employees.
- Responds to questions, concerns, and requests in compliance with SLAs.
- Maintains knowledge of all HRTM Specialist related questions in order to provide excellent customer service to employees while maintaining confidentiality.
- Acts as the customer advocate for HR by representing the services in a positive manner. Proactively escalates issues on the customer's behalf to ensure the timeliest service.
- Utilizes the case management system to document details of request to include: details of the request, additional information needed, steps completed and direct communications with the requestor in a professional manner.
- Identifies trends which need additional attention and/or clarification and reports these issues to the Manager.
- Supports technology, innovation and change needed to improve the organization’s effectiveness.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
- Comcast Jobs