Hyatt Cocktail Server | XIX (Nineteen) Lounge in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
XIX (Nineteen), an Award Winning Restaurant, provides locals and out of town guests with a stylish and inviting dining experience. Known as one of the highest restaurants in Philadelphia, the creative and rotating menu selections offer an unparalleled dining experience. The restaurant’s sought-after window tables and balcony dining experiences allow for views of the sunset or a nighttime gaze at the city lights while the interior dome ceilings of the Café and Restaurant provide an incredible ambiance to share a memorable experience.
Stylish and inviting, the hip XIX (Nineteen) hotel bar is a popular destination for Center City gatherings. Offering rich chocolate-colored leather booths hidden in alcoves to share tempting appetizers, guests can share news of the day over one of XIX’s 19 signature cocktails. Works of local artists adorn the walls as a glass of wine is sipped or a crafted brew enjoyed from the cushioned, high backed chairs and leather furnishings scattered throughout. Whether enjoying an aperitif before dinner in our restaurant or savoring one last drink in front of the soothing fireplace, patrons find themselves wishing to remain in the relaxing warmth of this contemporary Center City Philadelphia bar.
Cocktail servers are responsible for submitting and presenting guest beverage selections. The right person will gain menu knowledge and give recommendations from our compilation of libations. Cocktail servers engage in casual conversation and must maintain an attractive setting. Their style and service attributes are key to creating the guest experience.
As a valued member of Hyatt's team, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- $1,000 per year for Educational Assistance
- Complimentary and Discounted Hotel Room Nights
- Free Meals in our Colleague Dining Room
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Employer Matching
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Candidate must have open availability including mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Previous experience serving in a fine dining environment or upscale cocktail lounge required
Primary Location: US-PA-Philadelphia
Organization: The Bellevue Hotel
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: PHI001795
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
- Hyatt Jobs