Schlumberger Field Development and Engagement Manager in Perth, Australia
Field Development and Engagement Manager
Location: Perth - Australia
Location: Perth, Australia
We are looking for an experienced Field Development and Engagement (FDE) Manager to join our Perth team.
FDE Manager will ensure the engagement, coaching, development and motivation of the field direct population. To monitor adherence to the field employees’ personal development and engagement management plan (PDEP), in line with training and competency requirements as well as service delivery and personal preferences and focus on Field Engineers and Field Specialists.
To act as point of contact for field employee questions, discussions and issues. Engage line management regularly to communicate field concerns and suggest improvements. Engage field population via presentations and roundtables. Orient new field employees.
Build individual PDEPs and schedule face time to engage and develop employees.
To optimize people productivity. Define work patterns to align with operational needs.
Monitor field attrition and own the @risk process for the field. Develop local competency plan to build capacity in the business unit. Coordinate with product line training team to provide input to appropriate learning programs. Create field employee personal competency profiles (PCPs). Follow up to accelerate time-to-autonomy (TTA) and training delays. And other assigned tasks.
- Residing in Perth, WA or able to self-relocate to Brisbane, QLD
- Have the full right to live and work in Australia
- No travel restrictions and open to relocation in Australia based on company’s requirement
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Engineering
- 11+ years’ experience in oil and gas industry
- Six (6) or more years field engineer/ supervisor experience in offshore rigs
- Five (5) or more years of operations & service delivery management experience in the oil and gas industry
- Strong understanding of Schlumberger training and personal development program
- Highly competent to make strategic plans for personal development and engagement management plan
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills and excellent English communication skills written and verbal
- Strong communicator
- Strong computer skills and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical, conceptual and reasoning skills
- Outcomes focused and the ability to work to strict deadlines and targets
- Effectively uses Schlumberger Business Systems
If you are looking for an exciting career in a dynamic international company, rewarding career opportunities and an attractive compensation package, we encourage you to apply.
Application: Please apply via this advertisement and upload detailed resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and work experience. Application are open from 06-December-2018 until 06-January-2019. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Schlumberger is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
We are committed to providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.