Belcan Part-time Associate Electronic Technician in Peoria, Illinois
Part-time Associate Electronic Technician
Job Number: 288188
Category: ENG - Design SBU
Description: A Part-time Associate Electronic Technician job in Peoria, IL is currently open through Belcan. This is a part-time position with flexible days and hours throughout the week (minimum 14 to 20 hours a week worked). To be considered for this role, you will need to have a strong work ethic and be able to work in a fast-paced team environment. In this position, you will perform duties related to and supporting electronics, electrical harnesses, and test box builds.
Associate Electronic Technician job duties:
• Operate wire harness braiding machines.
• Braid prototype and small run production wire harness assemblies.
• Perform routine maintenance and cleaning of braiding machines.
• Apply conduit, sheathing, and labels to wire harnesses.
• Operate wire cutting/stamping machine.
• Assist with quality inspections.
• Deliver and pickup materials/products to and from customers as needed.
• Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident (ITAR Compliant position).
• High School Diploma.
• Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
• A valid driver’s license.
• Ability to work in both a team environment, and individually.
• Interest in learning more about electrical wire harness, systems, and electronics.
• Experience with reading prints is a plus.
• Knowledge and experience with electronics, electrical systems, and wire harness is a plus.
If you are interested in this Part-time Associate Electronic Technician position located in Peoria, IL, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!
Location: Peoria , IL
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart