HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Cardiac Cath Lab Rad Tech in Pasadena, Texas
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Rad Tech in the Cardiac Cath Lab unit at HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast! * *
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast - Pasadena, TX * * Radiologic Technologist (Rad Tech) – Cardiac Catheterization Lab (Cath Lab).
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast has been serving the needs of Southeast Harris County for 55 years. It offers 364 licensed beds, a NICU, an Advanced Wound Care Center, and a full complement of hospital services.
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
The Cardiovascular Technician assists the physician and the nurse with patient care; participates in patient/family teaching for pre and post procedures, provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary staff and other patient care personnel in maintaining standards of professional practice in the clinical cath lab setting.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current licensure or permit to practice medical imaging in the State of Texas (ARRT) (TDH)
- Graduate of accredited program for Radiographers.
- Prefer 1-year working experience in a hospital Imaging Department.
- Registered Cardiovascular Interventional Specialist (RCIS), ARRT or Cardiovascular Interventional (CI) preferred.
- BLS certification required.
- ACLS preferred. HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from the Talent Acquisition team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Clinical Techs - CV Cath Lab Surg Vasc & Central Sterile
Title: Cardiac Cath Lab Rad Tech
Location: Texas-Pasadena-HCA Houston Southeast
Requisition ID: 00009-107275