Pegasystems, Inc. Senior System Architect in Paris, France
As part of Pegasystems’ consulting organization, the Senior System Architect is responsible for designing and building components of enterprise applications and providing consultative guidance on all project assignments. Working on-site at a customer location, you will work as part of a project team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements. At times, you are also asked to lead aspects of design, development and mentoring of resources.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with both the client and the business team to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project, from participating in the requirements, design and build phases; delivering high-quality deliverables, through to user acceptance testing.
- Leverage your industry experience to consult and influence the client's direction, in the pursuit of Pega best practices.
- Demonstrate your commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring that the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations.
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Pega technology functionality.
- Provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business.
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market.
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world’s market-leading organizations.
- A collegial and friendly team environment.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, and training to develop management and leadership skills.
- The opportunity to work with the most innovative organizations and provide technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges.
A highly technical, hands-on, motivated, collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT teams in customer organizations on all phases of the software development life-cycle.
Qualifications will include:
- A quick learner with excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate.
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results.
- Driven and team-oriented with a demonstrated ability to lead by example.
- Technically-savvy individual with exposure to a variety to technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles, database design, application & web servers.
- Able to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; able to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders.
- Able to work in teams as well as alone.
- Able to match technology solutions to customer needs.
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice is available here
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice