Robert Half International Tax Associate in Palo Alto, California
Tax Associate wanted for Wealth Management Firm with over $6 billion of assets under management! This full-time position is paying up to $125,000 depending on experience and looking for someone with 2+ years of personal tax experience. Lawyers and non-lawyers encouraged to apply, for confidential consideration please email [email protected]
- One or more of the following credentials: law degree (JD, LLM); advanced tax degree/designation (Master of Taxation, LLM, CPA, EA, CFP); CFA
- 2-6 years of professional experience in finance, accounting, and/or law
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills: the successful candidate eventually will work with clients, give group presentations, and participate in new business development
- Works effectively in a team environment
- Detail oriented and possessing strong organizational ability
- Extensive Microsoft Office experience and good overall computer skills
Desired Skills and Experience: * Knowledge and experience with individual income tax issues return preparation * Experience serving executive/professional clients and exercising a high level of discretion * Salary commensurate with experience.
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.798.2974 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $110,000.00 to $125,000.00 per year
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Date Posted: December 5, 2018
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00340-9501645017
Staffing Area: Legal