Robert Half International BI Report Developer in Palm Spring, California
Provides support for the development and maintenance of reports through the data warehouse or other software applications. Assists in gathering user reporting requirements and translating data into informative analytical or graphic reports. * Create reports to meet user requirements using SQL based reporting tool, through the assessment of user requirements, analysis of business operations, resulting in an appropriate compilation and presentation of information. * Provide Crystal Reports support for the organization. This includes creating new reports, troubleshooting reports, making modifications to existing reports, optimizing reports and ensuring that reports run in the Crystal Viewer. * Develop ad-hoc Crystal Reports and provide SQL extracts and data analysis as requested. * Responsible for the accurate preparation and timely distribution of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports. * Provide Application reporting support and maintenance for multiple software applications. * Provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation. * Make recommendations for use of and or improvements to current reporting content, design and information distribution processes. * Assist with the maintenance of current queries, views and store procedures. * Effectively Uses Technology * Perform other duties efficiently and timely as requested.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years in a business analyst role doing reporting and data analysis, using SSRS, Crystal or similar tool. Advanced SQL experience required. Crystal Reports experience preferred. Health care experience desirable.
- Understand business analysis, data management and reporting concepts.
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize, and complete multiple projects and deadlines in a time-sensitive environment; proven ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment; ability to respond quickly to change; ability to develop good working relationships with internal and external customers; demonstrated ability to work effectively under stressful conditions and work with some ambiguity.
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal skills.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Palm Spring, CA
Date Posted: December 5, 2018
Employment Type: Contract to Full Time
Job Reference: 00350-9501651487
Staffing Area: Technology & IT