PNC Operations Supervisor in Overland Park, Kansas
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
101012 Operations Supv
Oversees operations workflow and assists team with executing transactions/processes. Manages direct reports on the operations team.
Manages and is responsible for the operations workflow including achieving desired business results and key performance indicators. Assists team members with escalated issues. May process and/or reconcile transactions of varying risk and financial value in accordance with established policies and procedures. Identifies and addresses exceptions and serves as a point of escalation. Partners internally to resolve escalations and provide guidance. May interact with external customers and third parties in completing transactions or resolving escalated issues.
Responsible for all human resources related activities for team members. Provides coaching and development to team members. Leads team huddle/meeting and continuous improvement sessions.
Provides consultation and advice to service partners and customers. Leads improvement initiatives including reviewing existing processes, making recommendations and supporting the implementation of improvements. Updates standard operating procedures as appropriate. Participates in and may oversee projects.
Reviews reports to identify exceptions, monitor quality and ensure compliance. Manages and is accountable for risk mitigation activities. Verifies completeness and accuracy of procedures. May review transactions and related documents and verifies work processes to ensure completeness, accuracy and conformance to established service levels and applicable procedures.
KS - Overland Park
Line of Business:
Corporate & Institutional Banking
KS012 - Midland Loan Services
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
KS - Overland Park
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically do not require a university / college degree, but do require related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years of related experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Builds Winning Teams - Working Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Leads Effective Change - Working Experience
- Recognizes the need for, takes personal accountability to adapt, and leads others through organizational change.
Drives for Results - Working Experience
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Establishes Vision and Purpose - Working Experience
- Creates a compelling vision of the future and translates it into action, linking others' contributions to the success of PNC.
Job Specific Competencies:
Process Management - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of business process improvement tools and techniques and ability to understand, monitor, update, or enhance existing business or work processes.
Standard Operating Procedures - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design, implement and evaluate standard operating procedures affecting daily and strategic business operations in order to increase operational efficiency.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Working Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Internal Resource Coordination - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the techniques, tools and applications associated with coordination of internal resources; ability to synchronize and integrate activities, responsibilities, and command and control structures to ensure that internal resources are used most efficiently in pursuit of business objectives.
Problem Management Process - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution.
Operational Functions - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major functional processes and associated operating requirements; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers.
As an Operations Supervisor in the collateral Services group , you will be supervising Loan
Analysts as they perform servicing release functions as related to paid off loans, including but not
limited to, partial releases, assignments, full releases and analysis of collateral documents in accordance with Midland policies and procedures.. An essential job function is to effectively communicate with the borrowers and clients to ensure that loans and portfolios are administered per the applicable servicing
matrices and contracts. You will communicate directly and daily with borrowers, clients and
functional Midland departments as necessary to resolve issues. This position is located in
our Overland Park, KS office.