AdventHealth ERP Security Analyst - Intermediate in Orlando, Florida
ERP Security Analyst - Intermediate
AdventHealth Information Technology
Location Address: Courtland Street, Orlando FL
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
· Great benefits
· Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
· Career growth and advancement potential
· Award-winning IT Department
Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Understand and apply technology tools, systems, policies and processes that are required to ensure the protection of Adventist Health System data assets, Protected Health Information (PHI) and all forms of personal identity information (PII) and compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX).
· Apply standard procedures to ensure that all system users are properly identified and information/application access is provisioned based on the respective user’s job role and comply with minimum need to know and least privileged.
· Work directly with the user community, information technology and security teams to support and troubleshoot the PeopleSoft application suite and its related applications with industry standard service management and enterprise resource planning support tools to ensure a positive and consistent user experience.
· Assist in ensuring systems and procedures are in compliance with corporate and industry recognized standards.
· Assist and guide the user community on security processes.
· Lead small to medium complexity application access control design changes to deliver an appropriate solution that meets the business requirement(s) and need(s)
· Lead small to medium projects under the guidance of senior analysts and ensure the success of the project from beginning to implementation and support.
· Ability to receive calls and text messages 24 hours a day, seven days a week on a rotated basis to provide excellent customer service to our clients.
· Travel occasionally to facilities to support and ensure successful project implementations.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Ability to support multiple enterprise security platforms
· Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and enthusiastic “can do” attitude
· Ability to work independently and in a team setting
· Ability to quickly learn systems and processes with little to no documentation
· Continuous learning and pushing oneself for personal growth
· Excellent change management skills including troubleshooting, testing and quality assurance
· Fundamental project management skills for small to medium sized projects
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to apply governance rules to access control requests
· Fundamental knowledge of SQL queries
· Ability to work well with people of a varying level of technical abilities
· Understanding of the PeopleSoft Security Architecture
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
· Advanced knowledge of SQL queries
· Working knowledge of Human Resources, Finance and/or Supply Chain business processes in the health care industry
· Basic knowledge of HIPAA and SOX regulations as it pertains to application access controls
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel formulas and/or macros
· Basic understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning processes
· Basic understanding of PeopleSoft modules
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Information Security or equivalent
· 2+ years’ experience in security account administration
· 2+ years’ experience in Microsoft Windows 7 or newer and Office 2010 or newer
· 1+ years’ access control configuration build experience in at least one of the Oracle PeopleSoft Suite applications
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· 1+ years’ experience in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
· 1+ years’ experience in Oracle HCM Cloud
· 1+ years’ experience in the Hyperion suite of applications
· 1+ years’ experience in writing SQL queries
The Intermediate ERP IT Security Analyst has the opportunity to adjust the design of, administer, maintain and troubleshoot user access control privileges associated with enterprise level, mission critical applications, with a focus in enterprise resource planning, in order to assure the availability, confidentiality and integrity of those systems. It is responsible for understanding and applying technology tools, systems, policies, standards and processes to ensure the protection of Adventist Health System data assets, Protected Health Information (PHI) and all forms of personally identifiable information (PII) in compliance with Federal and State Regulations.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs