UBS Financial Services Equities Switzerland Business Manager in Opfikon, Switzerland
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support to the Equities Switzerland business:
– develop and implement business-wide action plans and key initiatives
– coordinate supporting units, managing relationships with Technology, Operations, Compliance, Finance and Controlling
– support the Equities Switzerland Business portfolio, including front to back controls, regulatory initiatives and analyzing and resolving business issues
– evaluate and mitigate risks through completing deep-dives and ad-hoc projects
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working within a small team within the Equities Switzerland Business Management, based in Opfikon, which forms part of the Global Equities COO organisation.
– Equities product experience (preferred)
– Strong communication (oral and written)
– Presentation and interpersonal skills in order to liaise with members of the organization at all levels
– Business analyst skills
– Fluency in English is required, German an advantage
– organized, deadline-driven and in possession of a 'get stuff done' mindset
– able to solve problems, evaluate new ideas and challenge the status quo in an independent but collaborative manner
– reliable and resilient (challenging situations and conversations don’t scare you)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 184849BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Equities Switzerland Business Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland, Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Business management, administration and support, Investment Banking