Sojern Account Coordinator in Omaha, Nebraska
Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Specializing in traveler path-to-purchase data for over a decade, Sojern is travel's direct demand engine for thousands of brands -- from global enterprises to boutique operators -- across the hotel, airline, cruise, transportation, tourism industries, and more. Analyzing the world's travel intent signals with its proprietary data science methods, the company delivered $10B in generated bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, and Sydney.
Sojern is looking for an Account Coordinator to support our rapidly-growing Property Solutions Ad Operations team. This entry-level position will help support our growth and expansion. Join us so that you can play a critical role within the company supporting our exceptional team! This is a great opportunity to gain great insight into the world of independent hotels, and how Sojern's products drive bookings directly to them, help their business grow, and increase their brand awareness. We take pride in providing an outstanding work environment and pledge to provide you with real-world online marketing and data analysis experience.
• Set Up & Launch Campaigns - Coordinate with Customer Success Managers to carry out campaign set up for Display, Facebook, SEM, Native and Video campaigns.
• Obsess Over Details - The key to success in this role is accuracy and meticulously staying on top of the things.
• Technical Expertise - Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes with working in multiple systems to set up various advertising campaigns.
• Execute Operational Improvements - Partner closely with internal teams on day-to-day operational processes and larger, high-impact strategic improvements.
What you bring to the table:
• Bachelors in Business, Advertising, Marketing or related field (Business Intelligence & Analytics, Economics, Finance, or Math)
• An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Outstanding organization, time management and communication skills
• A strong desire to stay organized and always be one step ahead in the game
• Experience in problem solving, identifying trends and formulating recommendations
• Willing to wear multiple hats and roll up your sleeves to get the job done
• Proven track record of exceeding expectations
• Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
• Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
• Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
• Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
• Snacks: Variety of snacks in the office
• Meals: Monthly catered lunches & happy hours
• Competitive Localized Benefits
• Time Off: Flexible vacation days
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.