ProQuest Account Manager - Ohio & Kentucky in Ohio
ProQuest – Who we are…
The ProQuest Mission: Better research. Better learning, Better insights. ProQuest enables people to change their world.
ProQuest supports the efforts of students and researchers across the globe. Providing important research tools and curating treasure troves of content has helped ProQuest to become an industry leader in the Information Services market.
Account Manager - Ohio & Kentucky
What will I be doing?
As an Account Manager at ProQuest, you will represent a market leading brand and a wide array of products that allow you to provide information-based solutions for every situation. Tasked with generating revenue, you will lead and coordinate sales activity for your assigned territory (Ohio & Kentucky) utilizing expertise and other resources such as product specialists, client relationship managers and field marketing teams to meet and meet and exceed sales targets.
If you want to work for a company who is dedicated to providing products to help improve the world, keep reading...
In this position, you will also..
• Own the assigned territory and individual account plan coordination, working closely with product specialists, trainers, and renewal teams to develop an overall account plan to grow long term revenue.
• Influence and motivate others in a matrixed sales organization
• Focus on new (70%) and renewal business (30%) as part of expanding ProQuest’s footprint within the account
• Serve as primary point to engage client.
• Lead RFP coordination and development as needed
• Manage full portfolio forecast (renewals and new business) including specialty products and content
• Lead content demonstrations, engaging product specialists as appropriate for product-specific demonstrations.
• Manage the overall health of the account; coordinating routine checkpoints, handling business reviews, participating in new product roadmap discussions, and engaging in client meetings.
Three Reasons you should apply...
You’re driven to be your best by competitive financial incentives
You want to work with an industry leader, selling some of the top products in the space
The opportunity to work in a space that offers a continuously changing market is exciting
This job may not be a fit if...
You’re not comfortable in a dynamic sales environment
Technical products are unappealing and you find it challenging to learn new technologies
You're not experienced working in the field from a home office
Qualified Candidates must have…
• •Bachelors’ degree plus at least 5 years’ related experience as a direct field sales professional or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proven success in selling and closing customers, creating value, and managing a pipeline.
• Successful sales negotiation skills at every level within client organizations, with experience influencing and selling to the executive level decision-maker.
• Ability to develop a deep understanding of product line and client base.
• Capable of engaging in key probing questions for specialty products and can promote key value proposition and answer baseline questions about all specialty products.
Superstar Candidates will ALSO have…
• Advanced degree in Library Science or related field.
• Certifications pertinent to the sales profession.
More to love about becoming a PQ employee!
• We offer professional development opportunities with a significant focus on learning
• Our employee population is smart and highly collaborative
• All of our employees have access to ProQuest research products including e-books, genealogy and academic journals
At ProQuest, we work hard and have fun doing it. If you take pride in providing a superior sales experience for your customers, please consider joining our talented team!!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
- ProQuest Jobs