Global Brands Group Helpdesk Support Analyst in Nottingham, United Kingdom
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To provide 1st line support on IT Infrastructure and Applications to all GBG entities across Europe.
Involving the logging and process of support issues in the IT service desk platform that are communicated to the helpdesk by phone/email/walk-ups, escalating to 2nd line Infrastructure and Application support teams if a 1st line fix cannot be performed or whenever necessary. Ensuring at all times that issues are dealt with in a timely and effective manner, and within business defined SLAs.
Strategy & Innovation:
• Take ownership and management of incidents and requests, through to resolution.
• Proactively provide input into IT management on repeat or known issues.
• Escalate any tickets that cannot be fixed at the 1st line to the relevant team.
Operations & Results:
• Administration of Active Directory groups, accounts and OUs.
• Handling of new user/leaver requests according to a documented process.
• Access control for both infrastructure systems and enterprise applications.
• General 1st line support for Windows users – i.e. Microsoft Office, Email, business applications etc.
• Creation and updating of self-help / knowledgebase documentation.
Customers & Relationships:
• Answer and log all IT Helpdesk incidents and requests received via email and telephone.
• Ensure that incidents are picked up and responded to within a timely manner, and ensuring end users are updated on progress
• Maintain a high level of customer service to all users – internal and external.
Leadership & Teams:
• Work as part of the helpdesk team to evenly distribute tasks.
• Collaboration with the wider IT group and support teams is essential to ensure the best possible experience for our users and customers
Skills & Qualifications:
• Previous Helpdesk experience
• Experienced in use of Active Directory
• Previous use of a Helpdesk platform
• Skilled with Microsoft Windows 10, 7, Microsoft Office and Apple MacOS
• Good interpersonal skills (written & verbal)
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good understanding of Apple mobile devices
• Telephone system administration
• Experience with Office 365 Email
• Experience with ERP systems advantageous
External Company Name: Global Brands Group
External Company URL: http://www.globalbrandsgroup.com/
Street: Unit 4, Evo Park, Little Oak Drive