Ingersoll Rand OEM Global Operations Leader in North Rhine Westphalia, Germany
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
For our location in Oberhausen (Germany) we're looking for a
OEM Global Operations Leader
The purpose of this role is to ensure optimal achievement of operational excellence in customer service the IR way, and deliver business performance from the time of the booking throughout the cash cycle.
Focused on the value provided to the customers and shareholders this role oversees the seemless, on-time delivery for our customers and profitable revenue for our shareholders.
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Direct management of the Customer Support Team, including hiring, mentoring and developing members of the team
- Optimization of the business performance by aligning bookings to revenue conversion, including forecasting/SIOP, coordination with supply chain and associated functions
- Determining strategy for all regions on customer support activities, promoting standard work, including aligning with remainder of CTS
- Owning of the financial results for the team costs as well as budget for revenue and margins of the business from bookings through cash cycle
- Owning issue resolution for customers through the customer support team, while working on more strategic improvements with product management, engineering and supply chain
- Transforming the regional customer support structure into a Global Center of Excellence for Global Order Handling for OEM Solutions from time of PO receipt to shipping the order
- Driving the productivity of the Global Customer Support team by implementing MDI-culture for the organization
- 10 years of experience in management, and leadership roles
- Visionary leader with demonstrated ability to develop and drive strategy that has broad impact on functional, divisional or regional results
- Manages diverse groups in multiple areas
- Leadership presence, strong organziational, communication skills
- Ability to articulate solutions for complex issues, gain support from senior leadership teams
- High focus on process improvement and operational excellence by driving efficiency
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: North Rhine Westphalia-Germany
Job: Customer Service
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jul 10, 2019, 1:51:10 AM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Ingersoll Rand Jobs