Diebold, Inc. Senior Identity Administrator in North Canton, Ohio
The Senior Identity Administrator will drive the build, implementation, and maintenance of tool(s)/platform(s) used to manage access rights for critical Company systems on a global scale. This position will assist the Team Lead of the Identity Access Management (IAM) team in achieving operational and tactical goals and plans by ensuring the infrastructure used by the team is built and configured appropriately to meet business and end user requirements, while also allowing for a secure operating platform that enables the successful achievement of compliance obligations and audit requirements. The Senior Identity Administrator will be expected to serve as the primary point of contact and administrator of the global IAM tool(s), as well as to oversee projects including but not limited to streamlining existing processes and procedures to allow a better end user experience, merging separate legacy tools into one centralized platform, automating manual processes where possible, and identifying gaps in scope of IAM oversight and creating plans to expand team footprint, ideally via the IAM tool(s). The Senior Identity Administrator will hold primary responsibility for audit activities related to access, including attending meetings with audit parties as a subject matter expert, coordinating evidence requests and testing on a global scale in conjunction with the Security Controls and PCI teams, and driving remediation projects through completion for identified issues. The Senior Identity Administrator will also be responsible for building and coordinating the user access review process required for compliance obligations (SOX, PCI, etc.) in conjunction with the Security Controls and PCI teams.
Titles and Number of Associates Supervised:
- No direct reports
Primary External Interfaces:
- External Audit
- Contractors assisting with tool implementations
Primary Internal Interfaces:
- Manager, Global Resilience and Security
- Team Lead, Identity Access Management
- Global Resilience and Security department
- IT organization members of all levels
- Business Process Owners
- System Owners
- Internal Audit
- Human Resources
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
The Senior Identity Administrator will drive the build, implementation, and maintenance of tool(s)/platform(s) used to manage access rights for critical Company systems across all organizational and geographic areas of Diebold Nixdorf.
Responsibility: Implement, manage, and expand a complete Identity Access Management tool, to drive greater efficiency and consistency.
- Maintain existing tool infrastructure to ensure processes and procedures function appropriately and securely
- Lead projects in coordination with internal and external teams and system admins to expand tool footprint to cover additional systems
- Lead projects in coordination with internal and external teams and system admins to merge legacy tools and processes into one consolidated platform
- Coordinate training and knowledge transfer sessions to ensure tool and system management is appropriately transitioned from project teams/system admins to Identity Access Management team
- Drive projects to enhance and increase functionality and efficiency of tool after initial limited implementation
- Identify process gaps and manual procedures, and drive remediation and automation initiatives of such areas, including an automated transferred user review process, streamlined onboarding and off-boarding processes, and user friendly access request process
- Coordinate with project teams and system administrators to ensure that changes/upgrades/go-lives for critical Company systems are appropriately reflected in the tool(s) and IAM processes and procedures
- Serve as primary point of contact for tool related questions, concerns, and requests 50%
Responsibility:Oversee access related audit and compliance activities on a global scale.
- Serve as point of contact and subject matter expert on IAM related discussions and questions during audit testing periods, with both internal and external audit parties
- Action evidence requests related to SOX, PCI, Corporate Monitor, etc. related audits
- Drive remediation activities related to identified access related audit issues through completion, including coordination with other business units and locations when necessary 20%
Responsibility: Identify process and scope gaps, and drive remediation and improvement initiatives.
- Analyze the current IAM footprint globally, identify areas where IAM does not have oversight/ownership, and develop plans to roll those areas into the IAM model
- Coordinate with project and system teams to ensure new/converted systems are appropriately fed into the consolidated platform
- Analyze existing processes and procedures, identify gaps/areas of inefficiency, and propose/implement streamlined approaches
- Identify complex and/or manual processes and work towards finding ways to automate to drive greater efficiency 20%
Responsibility: Manage the user access review (UAR) process in conjunction with the Security Controls team
- Maintain required UAR resources, including BPO lists, scope information, and frequency requirements
- Build review campaigns within the IAM tool(s), and coordinate with Security Controls team to ensure campaigns are successfully completed
- Action access revocation requests made as part of the review campaigns
- Coordinate investigative activities as needed with regard to access revocations and instances of inappropriate access rights
- Potential, infrequent travel to non-local facilities to coordinate with teams and roll systems into standard procedures, or provide training to non-local team members.
- Ideally at least 2-4 years of experience in IT and/or Information Security
- Previous experience in Identity Access Management related activities
- Familiarity with general/basic audit requirements and principles
- Familiarity with IAM related tools, ideally SailPoint and Quest
- One or more Business, IT, and/or Security professional certifications preferred
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
Job: Info Security
Primary Location: United States-OH-North Canton
Organization: US Enterprise Security
Req ID: 020208