Anthem, Inc Business Consultant, Onsite Norfolk, VA (PS15551FH) in Norfolk, Virginia
Business Consultant, Onsite Norfolk, VA (PS15551FH)
Location: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
Field: Business Support
Requisition #: PS15551
Post Date: Dec 07, 2018
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Location: Onsite, Norfolk, VA
Responsible for translating moderately complex and varied business needs into application software requirements. Possesses full technical knowledge of most phases of systems and business analysis and is able to consider the business implications of the application of technology to current and future business environments.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to :
· May lead teams of analysts assigned to complex projects.
· Determines specific business application software requirements to address complex and varied business needs.
· Analyzes and designs solutions to address complex and varied business needs.
· Consults with business partners concerning application and implementation of technology.
· Requires a BS/BA degree, 8 - 10 years of business analysis experience, which should include analysis, project management, working knowledge of mainframe computer, hardware and operating systems; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
· Ability to travel may be required.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.