Prudential Ins Co of America VP, Ethics Case Management & Training in Newark, New Jersey
Title VP, Ethics Case Management and Ethical Leadership Training
A core value of Prudential is to be worthy of the trust of its customers, employees and shareholders. To further that core value, Prudential maintains a Global Business Ethics & Integrity office (GBEI). GBEI seeks to positively influence the ethical behavior of our nearly 50, 000 employees around the world so we can deliver with integrity on our customer focused business strategy.
This is an exciting and engaging global position on a team within Prudentials Law, Compliance, Business Ethics and External Affairs organization reporting to the Corporate Chief Ethics Officer. This position will have substantial and direct involvement with business and corporate function leaders and a network of Business Ethics Officers throughout Prudential. The successful candidate will have an incredible opportunity to work with many stakeholders and be an influence on the companys ethical culture.
We are seeking a Vice President, Ethics Case Management and Training proactively to manage and direct the day-to-day work of the Case Management and Training team located in our headquarters in Newark, New Jersey. The successful candidate will have experience in running a case management program, developing training curriculums and delivering training, as well as be knowledgeable on leveraging the power of technology and data. Familiarity with employment laws, financial services regulation, and Sarbanes Oxley is important. The candidate may have experience in one or more of the following areas: HR, ER, employment law, litigation, ethics, or compliance. The incumbent must have the ability to build and maintain relationships across business lines and borders and maintain matrix relationships with Business Ethics Officers in each of Prudentials businesses and corporate functions.
- Manage and promote a confidential process for the handling of complaints and employee allegations of inappropriate conduct.
- Proactively manage the issues/cases from inception through to closure and root cause analysis which may include escalation of concerns to subject matter experts.
- Analyze and identify data trends which in turn will be reported to a variety of constituents at all levels of the Company to ensure that they are kept informed.
- Create domestic and international training strategies that include a combination of web based and in-person training that can be delivered by a variety of professionals.
- Research, develop and present relevant and resonant ethics training materials addressing trends, industry issues in business ethicsand clarifying and reinforcing expectations of ethical conduct for individuals and the organization.
- Collaborate with colleagues across multiple functions (Law, Compliance, Human Resources, Employee Relations, Communications and Culture) to deliver exceptional results.
- Manage a team of professional, including the day to day relationships with a global network of Business Ethics Officers. Manage the relationship with the vendor.
- Continuous review of ethics processes for improved effectiveness, efficiency, and ease of doing business.
- Project manager for implementation of ethics project objectives, as well as contributing as a participant in larger organization projects.
- Represent Prudential in professional and industry settings.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity