Citi TTS Payments and Receivables Payments Transformation, VP in New York, New York
Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Implementation
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 18076143
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Payments Transformation product manager will support execution of this initiative with the help of external partners. global technology and operations to design and execute the strategy. Key deliverables are a globally consistent capability definition, quick time to market, a future oriented way to support Citi clients, process payments and collections, with corresponding end to end client journeys. Key tasks: Early deployment of key use cases is desired. This is an end to end solution from client channels, to processing to payment delivery and notification that needs to leverage new capabilities including Big Data, APIs, and a services oriented environment. Oversee the projects to be pursued and their scheduling/sequencing, providing a decision-making capacity re solution features and priorities to IT and Ops and other stakeholders.
• Partner with colleagues in Payments / Receivables and related units, across multiple geographies, to establish end-to-end user journeys for clients and internal users
• Define and prioritize key use cases where a retail customer of a Citi institutional client is the intended audience/recipient of the service
• Define delivery channel priorities, i.e. mobile/web, and APIs for both the individual and the Citi client
• Define interactions with foreign exchange engines to provide pricing and visibility to the retail customer and client
• Define end to end data strategy based Helps manage the roadmap budget
• Functional & Capability design of the solution
• Work with O&T to ensure execution
• Collaborate with product managers to agree product features and functions, and MVPs
• Leads discussions with vendors and partners about what to build and when
• Maintains solution roadmap, manages scope and ensures technology delivery meets requirements.
Although significant familiarity with technology is expected, the role is not to use the knowledge in specific ways, but to leverage that knowledge to evaluate alternatives, set priorities, and direct execution
• 10+ years prior technology or technology focused product development and management experience
• Understand key concepts of web design, APIs.
• Familiarity with the concept of Design Sprints and Agile capability development principles.
• Familiarity with the end to end process to execute outgoing and incoming payments, including familiarity with issues related to accounting, reconcilement, and exception process management. - Demonstrated ability to dissect processes into core components so they can be analyzed, assessed, solutions developed, and benefits quantified.
• Conversant with new technologies: services oriented, APIs, Big Data.
Skills: Project Management skills
• Proven leadership ability to influence and coordinate multiple global stakeholders. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are paramount.
• Ability to operate at different levels (e.g., solution analysis and design, thought-partnership with seniors, presentations)
• Superior analytical skills: ability to act as subject matter expert able to provide guidance to regional product managers, IT, Client Delivery, Implementation and Ops.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in a STEM discipline
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.