Infor Sr. Account Manager, EAM in New York, New York
Job id : 4429
JOB SUMMARY:.A Sales Executive is responsible for software sales to achieve both company and personal quotas. Responsibilities include developing marketing plans that provide leads, managing of assigned accounts, and understanding customers business issues and design strategies. This individual has advanced knowledge of the EAM industry and software applications in that industry. Requires travel up to 50% of the time.
* Responsible for generating software license revenue for the assigned territory and accounts to achieve and/or exceed the license revenue quota
* Responsible for prospecting in the assigned territory to achieve a qualified pipeline of 5X the annual revenue quota
* Responsible for coordinating closely with Infor counterparts in consulting, inside sales, and support sales to maximize Infor s revenue capture from customers and prospects in the assigned territory.
* Use formal professional selling practices and tools
* Nurture the customer by providing value added solutions
* Update and maintain CRM database and provide accurate weekly reports reflecting territory and pipeline status
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* University Degree: 4 year BS or BA minimum OR 10 years of experience as aproven sales performer in the software solutions industry, with a track record of nurturing and selling to an existing[or net new]customer base meeting and exceeded quota targets.
* 10 years of enterprise class license sales; minimum of 7 years of field level enterprise software sales
* Minimum of 7 years successful experience as a direct contributor carrying an individual quota
* Experience selling into the C-Suite of Fortune 2000 clients
REQUIRED SKILLS: * Demonstrated success in achieving quota in enterprise class software sales
* Ability to establish and manage executive level customer relationships
* Ability to handle multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
* Ability to work effectively in a matrix-management environment with extended team members
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills: writing, editing and presenting
* Ability to present technical concepts in a clear manner to customers and sales team
* Ability to resolve complex problems
* An effective sales team leader that has the ability to work well with Sales team, Consulting, Customer Support Group, Development, Marketing and Sales Management
* Ability to develop strategies, and execute
* Professional appearance and presentation required
* Willingness to Travel
PREFERRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
* Knowledge of EAM Industry preferred
* Previous experience selling EAM Software sales experience in the areas listed above
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, military service obligation or veteran status, protected veterans, individuals with disabilities or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
For more details go to URL