Amazon Corporate LLC Named Account Manager (New York) in New York, New York
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing accounts in our Named Account Group? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As an Named Account Manager focusing on our most strategic accounts, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology platform at a diverse global organization.
Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in this account. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
* Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
* Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
* Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
* Accelerate customer adoption.
* Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
* Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
* Manage contract negotiations.
* Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
* Ensure customer satisfaction.
* Expect some travel to different subsidiaries - some global travel may be needed.
* Coordinate across multiple Amazon stakeholders to help service the different geographic needs of this customer.
* 7+ years of technology related sales or business development experience.
* 7+ years of direct field experience selling software or cloud solutions to the Fortune 1000.
* Successful candidates will understand the customer business context, can define technology solutions that are aligned with business requirements, and ultimately drive specific business outcomes and business value.
* Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology deals.
* Experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments.
* Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer's business.
* Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age