Fortinet, Inc. Major Account Manager, Enterprise (AMSL3022) in New York, New York
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 310,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com, the Fortinet Blog http://blog.fortinet.com/ or FortiGuard Labs http://www.fortiguard.com/.
New York [NY]
United States [US]
Major Account Manager, Enterprise (AMSL3022)
Full Time Regular
In this key role, you will manage and drive direct sales engagements into a set of Named Accounts inc. Fortune 1000 accounts and strategic Partners. Your focus will be to create and implement strategic account plans focused on attaining enterprise-wide deployments of Fortinet products and services. Develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers and leverage these during the sales process. Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses, and Statements of Work. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships.
* Generating enterprise business opportunities and managing the sales process through to closure of the sale.
* Achievement of agreed quarterly sales goals.
* Generate a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecast pipeline.
* Proven ability to sell solutions to Fortune 1000 Major Accounts.
* A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
* Experience in closing large deals.
* Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
* Minimum 8 plus years sales experience selling to Fortune 1000 Major Accounts.
* Minimum 3 plus years selling enterprise network security products and services.
* Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
* Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality.
* BS or equivalent experience
EEOC / AAP
Accommodation: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Fortinet, Inc at (408) 235-7700 of for assistance.
EEO: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Fortinet participates in E-Verify as part of the I-9 process to verify the work eligibility of all new hires. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9 to data from U.S Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records
Employer's Job# AMSL3022
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.