Capgemini I.T. Consulting and Services Portfolio Director in New York, New York
About Cloud Infrastructure Services :
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Business Unit is Cagemini’s consulting and infrastructure build and run capabilities with the provisioning and support of cloud based services. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data center, helpdesk and network support, as well as providing service integration and service maintenance support. Other services include infrastructure transformation services, helping clients consolidate and migrate workloads and entire data centers. Cloud Infra Services also help clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud service under Cloud Choice at https://www.capgemini.com/cloud-choice to build and support the hybrid cloud estate encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies.
Job Title: Portfolio Director
Competency Model Title: Solution Director
Business Area: Cloud Infrastructure Services
Who we are?
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 220,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com
Within Capgemini, the Cloud Infrastructure Services business provides leading solutions to large global customers through an integrated global sales and delivery model. We are a global team of committed professionals who advise, transform and run client IT services. We help organizations meet their business goals by transforming and managing their IT infrastructure landscape – leveraging innovations notably in automation and the cloud.
The focus of your role within Capgemini, what you do:
Our portfolio is core to our business, it forms the basis of everything we sell and deliver to our clients. Over the past year we have standardized and industrialized our portfolio across project consulting and managed services for End User Services, Cloud/Data services, Service Integration and Cybersecurity.
In order to drive the growth agenda in Cloud Infrastructure Services, we are looking to expand our portfolio team to help industrialize services offers further, create new offers and ultimately drive the portfolio forward across not only Cloud Infrastructure Services but also across the Capgemini Group.
As a key part of this team you will be responsible for:
Working with the relevant stakeholders e.g. Analysts, Partners, Marketing, Sales, Delivery, Center of Excellence (CoE) and Offerings owners to define and create new offers.
Working with the stakeholders to create the collateral needed for such offers to be taken to the market, these includes sales decks, brochures, videos, battlecards, case studies, reference architecture, cost/pricing models, proposal guides, contractual statements of work and delivery component descriptions and upload these into our portfolio (i-PORT)
Working with the stakeholders to create and perform training to sales and delivery teams.
Working with relevant stakeholders to update existing offers and potentially retire offers
Working with sales and partners to build our sales pipeline based around our offerings
Working with the Market Units (MUs) to understand the regions and sector demands and map these to the offerings within CIS
Working with other Global Business Lines (GBLs) to help drive forward their portfolios and the mapping to the Market Units
You will be expected to be able to present this portfolio to clients in the support of bids and sales pursuits
What you bring:
You are flexible and dynamic and have the energy, commitment and resilience to achieve your targets in challenging and evolving business environments. Highly credible and collaborative, you have the ability to influence others and have a proven track record of service excellence with clients.
You prioritize and organize your own work and for others to deliver to agreed deadlines whilst sharing your substantial experience in own area with them. Constantly striving to improve processes and practices, you consider ‘the bigger picture’ when making decisions. Anticipating potential objections, you prepare your cases accordingly and also adapt information and style to the audience. You deliver a well-structured and concise argument to support an opinion as well as explain difficult issues clearly.
You demonstrate the following competencies:
• Client acquisition & development
• Hunger for winning
• Offer planning
• Able to handle ambiguity
• Political agility
• Account funnel creation
• Opportunity development & closing
• Creativity and innovative/entrepreneurial mindset
You also have the subsequent experience and strengths:
• Managing stakeholders across a matrix organization needed to create offers
• Successfully building relationship with stakeholders and clients
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to leverage the complete ecosystem including the client, the organization internally, partners and analysts
• Strong client facing and presentation skills
• Flexibility about work content and location/work arrangements
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Interested and qualified candidates may send resumes to: email@example.com
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Major Client Engagement Management – Project Management, Transition Management, Service Delivery Management
High-visibility role, responsible for managing relationships with key client stakeholders. Takes full responsibility for managing projects to provide a defined deliverable(s) to specification, within agreed cost and timescale, meeting the necessary quality standards and to customer satisfaction. Will conduct client negotiations to agree terms for changes to the scope of the engagement to ensure commercial viability and to set realistic expectations. Manages the engagement teams, plans activities and monitors progress, and ensures all engagement deliverables are provided using best practices and are of an appropriate quality.
• This role constructs functional working relations between Capgemini clients, team Capgemini, vendors, and subcontractor organizations and manages the implementation of these partnerships to address business opportunities for Capgemini;
• Leads a functional / business unit encompassing Digital Experience, Cloud, End User Computing (O365, Desktop Mobility, etc.), Data Center Transformation.
• Expertise in Travel/Leisure Industry and Customer Digital Experience strongly preferred.
• Equally balanced skills in five key general management areas of client relationship management, consultative selling, financial / business management, portfolio / program management, service delivery management and team / people management;
• Build/Manage the engagement management competency within the system;
• Accountable for meeting set revenue, profit, and growth objectives and for improving overall customer satisfaction targets. Responsible to build and maintain strong client relationships with the objective of being a trusted business partner;
• Proactively work with Client to identify their business objectives, priorities and directions, critical success factors and applies this knowledge to establish and implement an account strategy;
• Manage Capgemini resources and coordinates client resources to deliver services and solutions to support the client organization.
• Environment - Business Unit, country, or international professional mastery related to operations, strategies, and objectives in leading edge or critical situations;
• Communication/Negotiation- Teamwork at highest levels. Plan and conduct complex negotiations reaching lasting agreements and commitments;
Problem Solving - Anticipate, create and define innovative and visionary concepts in strategic environment;
Contribution/Leadership -Develops and implements product, market, business, or technology strategies with executive review;
• Has vision of overall strategies;
• Contributes to policy making;
• Recognized as an expert and leader by members of a field, related functions, and multi - country organizations. Leads business unit, country, or international teams, conducts special projects, or manages functions or strategic departments;
• Impact on Business/Scope- Accountable for business unit, major country, or international projects or programs;
• Responsible for committing multiple resources and achieving customer satisfaction, cost, expense, revenue and other business measurements of critical importance;
• Responsible for quality output/value add for highly visible products, services and future business development;
• Must have a minimum of 12 - 15 years’ experience in the IT/ITES industry spanning areas from consulting, engagement/business management, project / program delivery / service delivery / transition / management, and people management;
• Industry experience likes Banking, Financial Institutions, Telecommunications, Utilities, and IT Services;
• At this level the employee should have a good understanding of the various streams in Engagement Management and be able to act across Engagement Management roles.
Organization: CIS US
Title: I.T. Consulting and Services Portfolio Director
Location: NY-New York
Requisition ID: 040798
Other Locations: US-MA-Boston