BioReference Labs Front Desk Clerk (Temp 40 Hours) in New York, New York
This is an exciting time to join our dynamic organization. OPKO Health is a diversified healthcare company that seeks to establish industry-leading positions in large, rapidly growing markets, including pharmaceuticals, diagnostics, and biologics. OPKO's diagnostics business includes BioReference Laboratories, the nation's third-largest and fastest growing clinical laboratory over the last 35 years, which provides diagnostic testing to physician offices, hospitals, and clinics, among others, and GeneDx, a rapidly growing genetics and genomics laboratory that applies cutting edge technologies to make efficient clinical diagnostic testing and interpretation available for individuals with rare and common genetic conditions. Come join our team and become part of something big, by making our patients and customers the highest priority.
The Front Desk Clerk will work the front desk and assist with all administrative duties.
Schedule Monday - Friday 11: 00am to 7: 30pm
- Handle all members/patients arriving for appointments and walk ins assist as needed
- High volume call answering to assist nurses and physicians.
- Problem solve-Assist Physicians and patients
- Print Reqs and any other adm/ front desk duties as needed
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 2 years administrative/front desk experience
- Proficient computer skills-All Microsoft Applications
- Excellent Customer Service and phone etiquette
- Available to travel to all four Hotel Trades accounts when coverage is needed.
- Medical Assistant/phlebotomist training a plus
- EMR knowledge a plus
BioReference Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity