L'Oreal USA S/D, Inc. Director of Site Merchandising in New York, New York
Job Title: Director of Site Merchandising
Division: Lanc me
Supervisor Title: Assistant Vice President
As Director of Online Site Merchandising, you will be responsible for the day in/day out e-commerce business for Lanc me including development of digital assets covering areas such as e-commerce and on-site merchandising.
* Setting and delivering sales plans and KPIs on Brand.com through reading and reacting to business trends
* P&L budget creation and management
* Forecasting and planning site sales goals
* Defining and contributing towards analysis and reporting needs for website metrics on a regular and ad hoc basis
* Brand business lead for 3rd party fulfillment and customer service center relationship
* Working with cross-functional teams to ensure inventory ownership is maximized
* Bachelor s degree required
* 5 to 7 years of progressive experience managing a high volume business-to-consumer (b2c) eCommerce business
* Experience with demand planning and sales forecasting
* Online Buying/Merchandising experience
* Familiar with executive level reporting and communication - able to clearly communicate eCommerce concepts to an audience with a wide variation in eCommerce experience
* Ability to partner with internal and external groups to execute campaigns and produce results in all areas of responsibility
* Strong knowledge of current eCommerce trends, strategies, and technique
* Advanced math and analytical skills
* Excellent qualitative and quantitative skills
* Strong project management skills
* DemandWare/Magento experience
* Google Analytics/Coremetrics/Omniture experience
* Expert-level Excel skills
* Experience with web technology platforms/working with a content management system (CMS)
* HTML knowledge
Judgment and Decision Making:
This position will require a highly productive individual who can successfully manage specialized teams in the production and management of the Lanc me site. This role will have responsibility for maintaining the production schedules for the e-Commerce platform, and with that the ownership of priorities/project for the technologies in the channel.
This role will require daily interaction with Marketing, PR, Sales, Education, Creative, and Finance. This position will require a high level of interpersonal skills and diplomacy, and demonstrated ability to justify online priorities and decisions to internal and external partners. Additionally, this role will require strong time management and prioritization skills. It will also require intermittent supervision to maintain a proper corporate direction.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationA. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
Employer's Job# 55936
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.