Samsung Electronics America Creative Director in New York, New York
Derive UX (User Experience) concept and solution for forming a meaningful relationship between users and product/ services to offer better user value.
Design IA (Information Architecture) and Workflow of products and services.
Role and Responsibilities
[Research & analysis] Facilitate development and implementation of research, analysis methodology and tools related to each project and promote planning, implementation and analysis of the assigned project regarding its requirement, functions, market, trend, users and etc.
[UX concept design] Define and manage UX (User Experience) core principles and concepts for UI (User Interface) design using derived insights and analysis that provides meaningful values to target users and the company.
[Commercialization design] Manage and oversee as to ensure that commercializable output (IA (Information Architecture), workflow, and layout) are materialized within the given timeline and resources by carrying out detailed scenarios created on the UX core principles and concept.
[Validation] Plan, execute and oversee the experiment plan that derives improvement by incorporating the outcome of self-validation such as RP (Rapid Prototyping) and external validation outcome.
Skills and Qualifications
• Leads small teams of professionals with limited control over budget spending or HR management such as recruiting or dismissal and supervises mentoring and coaching for team members
• Typically implements short-term action plans rather than developing policy, process or strategy
• Enhances or Improves methods or procedures and provides coaching to team members to ensure successful outcome
• Has expertise in most or all job areas within a job family
• Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments
• Typically requires a minimum 12 years of related experience and a Bachelor's degree, or 10 years and a Master's degree, or a PhD with 7 years experience
Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, and network systems, and the entire semiconductor industry with our memory, system LSI, foundry, and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the development of the Internet of Things through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
Since being established in 1969 , Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world’s leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth. To discover more, please visit our official newsroom at ( https://news.samsung.com/global/ ).