Bank of America Business Analyst / Project Manager - Capital Markets Technology in New York, New York
Business Analyst / Project Manager
• Responsible for delivering business requirements that drives technical solutions.
• Understands specifications from users and communicate requirements to on-site and off-shore developers.
• Drives analysis with business by documenting current and “future-state” processes.
• Produces written documentation and maintain a document repository.
• Develops business analysis deliverables, including but not limited to workflows and process models, business requirements, use cases, and business rules.
• Demonstrates a mastery of SDLC methodologies as well as change management.
• Creates and/or supports the development of work and test plans for large to moderate projects.
• Develops requirements and testing specifications for moderate to complex system enhancements.
• Supervises specification review with business, technical, and training staff.
• Drives and manages implementation of projects, complex fixes/enhancements.
• Drives analysis needs to resolve day-to-day production issues in partnership with support organization
• Uses business architectural principles to define project objectives, processes, roles and responsibilities, and methodology
• Responsible for effectively managing own time according to agreed-to priorities.
• Organize and facilitate team and business meetings
• High exposure to different business leaders
• 7-10 years in business systems analysis with at least 3-4 years of experience with large scale and complex systems
• Experience with multi-tiered architectures, including UI design, business rules layer, and basic data architecture
• Ability to communicate and present technology concepts and solutions to non- technical business people
• Ability to identify risks throughout the project and providing mitigation strategy
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills are essential with both internal and external resources
• Experience working in the Financial Services is desirable
Posting Date : 08/06/2019
New York, NY, 222 BROADWAY (NY3222),
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs