Procter & Gamble Account Manager, Sales in New South Wales, Australia
Primarily responsible for the management and delivery of Sales, Share, GC, Cash (DSO), and Stewardship and across Commercial, Specialty retail, P&C channel through: * Developing, selling, implementing, and evaluating business plans to meet or exceed financial goals * Collaborating with multi-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Operations, among others) to develop strategies and plans * Managing and improving distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising * Translate Business Plans into actionable selling stories for the customer * Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts and sell mutually beneficial business plans * Turn raw data into actionable conclusions * Use analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new insights * Provide input into retailer category strategy You will need to: * Be the point of brand and category expertise with our customers - serving as a trusted business advisor. * Help by innovating new solutions to complex business challenges. * Own and manage significant customer accounts. * Participate on diverse, multi-functional teams and eventually lead and manager others.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, any major.
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communications
- A valid driver's license and willingness to travel on the job
- Be proficient on the following computer applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Basic financial knowledge
- Desirable to have experience in sales in Commercial, Specialty Retail or P&C Channel About Us * * We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Title: Account Manager, Sales
Location: AU-New South Wales-North Ryde
Requisition ID: SLS00004280
Procter & Gamble
- Procter & Gamble Jobs