Nauticus Group AR Credit & Collections Rep in New Jersey
AR Credit & Collections Rep
Qualified applicants for the A/R Credit & Collection Rep opportunity will possess
A Bachelor-s degree in Accounting or Finance
5+ years of experience
Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
SAP strongly desired
A Leading Pharmaceutical Company located in Mercer County, New Jersey has an opportunity for a A/R Credit & Collection Rep
Handle daily, routine incoming and outgoing customer calls
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Manage daily orders on hold
- Manage direct or wholesaler customer accounts to ensure timely payment
- Identify and resolve direct or wholesaler deductions
- Run and manage daily activity reports
- Monitor customer credit lines in accordance with Company credit procedure
- Monitor the customer parenting hierarchy
- Ensure effective communication of credit related issues to sales organization, as appropriate
The total compensation range for A/R Credit & Collection Rep opportunity is $40,000 to $49,000 with excellent benefits, bonus, and 401k with match. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com or call us at (732) 460-0890. Ref. # NG00NJ46WG. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.