Citi Loan Document & Processing Associate Analyst 2 in New Castle, Delaware
Primary Location: United States,Delaware,New Castle
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Operations
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 18075386
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition at http://www.citigroup.com/citi/about/mission-and-value-proposition.html explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards at http://www.citigroup.com/citi/about/leadership-standards.html explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Citi Community Capital (CCC) provides a suite of financial products to help affordable housing developers construct, rehabilitate, refinance, and acquire affordable multifamily housing across the country. Committed to the communities we serve, CCC finances both straightforward and highly structured transactions for non-profit and for-profit affordable housing developers, Community Development Financial Institutions, and state and local government agencies
This position is responsible for the maintenance of a loan portfolio within the NA Loans Market supporting the Citi Community Capital business.
• Direct liaison with client, financial control, syndicate group and front office
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and syndicate group
• Ensure daily processing of all loan activity including utilization of the Flexcube product processor.
• Responsible for ensuring all activity is conducted in accordance with policy, procedure and appropriate controls
• Maintain or exceed key performance identifiers at or above published expectations
• Responsible for maintenance of Citi's Hold Positions, balance sheet exposure, and P&L
• Manage processing within highly demanding timelines
• Ensure compliance of all activity within the terms of applicable credit agreement
• Review and interpret credit agreement in order to ensure compliance
• Interface with internal risk and product control to ensure compliance with Citi standards on individual deals
• Maintain accurate loan positions and ensure underlying accruals are accurately updated
• Customer/client facing experience in a Financial Institution or related industry a plus
• Experience with accounting and reconciliation a plus
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience
• Excellent organizational and time management skills a must
• Must be able to handle highly demanding counterparties and desks.
• Must think independently and resolve potential issues for future processing while being able to work in a team environment
• Superb written and verbal communication
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with focus on Word and Excel
• Able to effectively analyze legal documentation such as credit agreements
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.