KPMG Senior Associate, ServiceNow in Nashville, Tennessee
Senior Associate, ServiceNow
Requisition #: 44177
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Denver, CO; Atlanta, GA; Nashville, TN; Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sr Associate in Technology Enablement for our practice.
· Deliver consumable Service Definition Briefs, Business Process Documentation and Technology Workflow designs to be published in the Global IT Service Catalog
· Utilize BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation), to depict the workflow of new and existing processes
· Perform requirements gathering and process mapping of service catalog items
· Facilitate or attend meeting with both stakeholders and developers, ensuring the service catalog items and associated workflows meet the business needs, are technically sound and are easy to use
· Perform validation testing of requested catalog items prior to releasing it to the customer, ensuring the catalog item is fit for use and purpose
· Ensure the development and maintenance of all Service Catalog items and workflow documents and artifacts; review, analyze, and recommend improvements to the Global IT Service Catalog Management process and procedures
· Minimum of two years’ of experience working with BPMN, workflow design and business process analysis
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Business Process Management (Business Administration, Project Management, Organizational Behavior) or equivalent work experience
· Strong working knowledge of ITSM solutions such as ServiceNow
· Excellent verbal/written communication, problem solving, analytical, and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and team work
· Travel will be up to 80%.
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Thecontains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG offers a range of medical insurance options to meet your needs as well as prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending accounts, and dependent day care flexible spending accounts.
Personal Time Off (PTO)
Up to 30 PTO Days per year (depending on job classification/level/years of service).
401(k) and Pension Plans
Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Health Care Flexible Spending Account
Mortgage Assistance Program
Hyatt Legal Plan
Benefits vary by employment status.
- KPMG Jobs