Lee Company Lead Residential Plumbing Installation Technician in Nashville, Tennessee
Build a career at Lee Company!
Lee Company has been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Tennessean newspaper for multiple years and is proud to offer:
The ability to advance your career through our accredited Lee Company University
Opportunities to serve and give back to local communities
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Wellness program with cash incentives
Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account
Basic life & AD&D insurance
Voluntary life insurance
Short- and long-term disability
Accident & critical illness coverage
Home & auto discounts
Paid time off (PTO)
Employee assistance program
No-cost will preparation services, identify theft protection and healthy rewards program
*Lee Company is driven by family values and strives to create an environment where employees can thrive. *
This position is responsible for performing project installation for our Residential plumbing customers.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (include but are not limited to)*
- Performs skilled and semi-skilled plumbing work in the maintenance and repair of plumbing systems, equipment, and fixtures
- Installation of plumbing equipment, fixtures and PVF (Pipe ,Valve and Fittings) components
- Drain cleaning, jetting and camera inspections of fixtures and rain lines
- Maintains internal and external customer satisfaction by promptly responding to requests and communications
- Obtains needed supplies and equipment to complete assigned tasks
- Measures, cuts, threads, and assists in the installation of pipes and tubing
- Transports equipment to job sites as needed
- Responds to after hour emergencies as requested
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- Must be able to handle stress and job demands.
- Must be able to cooperatively work with others.
*Education and Experience:*
- High school diploma or equivalent GED certificate preferred
- 3-5 years of experience preferred in a combination of plumbing install and/or service
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
*Skills and Abilities:*
- Must have excellent written communications skills
- Must possess excellent time management skills
- Must have excellent oral communications skills
- Must have the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Must be able to deal with difficult people
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to work well with other technicians and tradesman
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
The physical activities described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
Individuals may need to ride or drive in a vehicle for 2 or more hours at a time depending on position.
Individuals working at an outside job site may be exposed to varying temperatures including very hot (above 90 degrees F) or very cold (below 32 degrees F) and all weather conditions.
Individuals may be exposed to: cramped work spaces, contaminants, extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions, exposure to sounds and noise levels that are distracting or uncomfortable.
Performing this job requires frequent use of hands to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Must be able to sit, talk, hear, and stand frequently throughout the day. Must be able to climb, reach above shoulder height, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl frequently. The position occasionally may require lifting heavy objects (up to 75 pounds) and performing strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions.
Individuals may occasionally be exposed to hazardous conditions, high places and /or hazardous equipment. May work with or around chemicals that require knowledge of a safety data sheet.
Find us Online:
Check out our careers page: http://www.leecompany.com/careers/
Lee Company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or testing, or family and medical leave.
- Posted 5 Days Ago
- Full time