Dominos General Manager(06136) - 3956 Clarksville Pike in Nashville, Tennessee
ABOUT THE JOB
You were born to be the boss. We know. You get up in the morning and you make sure everyone else in the house is doing what they need to do. Then you go to work and you make sure that everyone there is doing what they need to do, even your boss. You just do that because you've always done it. Well maybe it's time you moved up. You want to be the boss? Well now's your chance - Domino's Pizza is hiring bosses - more specifically assistant managers. It's a tough job, one that needs a natural like you. Of course, you'll need some skills - judgment, math and the ability to multitask.
You'll be working for a company that's fun and flexible. Not to mention, it's work experience you're going to use for a long time to come. You've had our pizza delivered to you, now help us be the best in pizza delivery. Go on, boss, show us what you've got. Apply now!
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES
You are responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control and Customer relations. You must set the example. You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew.
In addition: Staffing, Paperwork, Cost Controls, Cash control, Food management, Work to a Schedule, Perfect Image and adherence to standards, Great Customer Service, Attendance & punctuality, Transportation to/from work, Store cleanliness, Marketing, Profitability.
Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From assistant manager to general manager, general manager to franchisee or Manager Corporate Operations, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.
We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first!
General Job Duties For All Store Team Members
· Operate all equipment.
· Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
· Prepare product.
· Receive and process telephone orders.
· Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
· Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
Orientation and training provided on the job.
· Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions.
· Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
· Must be able to make correct monetary change.
· Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders. Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
· Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
· Navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area.
· Must navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings, private homes, and other delivery sites while carrying product.
· Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks.
· In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas.
· Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside.
· Fumes from food odors.
· Exposure to cornmeal dust.
· Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler.
· Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher.
· Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts.
· Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when delivering product, driving and couponing.
· Talking and hearing on telephone. Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks.
· Depth perception.
· Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces.
· Far vision and night vision for driving.
The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgements and decisions.