Cigna Call Center Certified Pharmacy Technician - Nashville, TN in Nashville, Tennessee
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Cigna-HealthSpring) - Medicare Stars Program
What will I be doing?
The Pharmacy Technician in the Stars Pharmacy Call Center will work within the Part D Medication Adherence area of the Cigna-HealthSpring Stars department. The Star rating system was developed by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) to measure the quality of care delivered by a health plan. This call center role performs telephonic outreach to Cigna-HealthSpring customers, pharmacies and providers for the purpose of addressing prescription medication adherence. You will be responsible for assisting customers to obtain prescribed medications, determine barriers to medication adherence and working to overcome those barriers by working with the clinical pharmacy team, physicians, and resources within the Medicare Health Plan.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Telephonic outreach to customers, pharmacies and providers.
• Will work in a call queue where productivity and quality are monitored.
What do I need for this position?
• Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) and license REQUIRED
• Experience working in a call center preferred
• Minimum of one year of experience in a retail pharmacy, Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) or Health Plan setting required.
• Experience in and a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
• Strong computer skills (will be simultaneously talking on the phone, toggling between multiple open Internet windows, software programs, Word and Excel).
• Self-motivator with strong organizational skills, ability to critically think, attention to detail, and exceptional time management skills.
• Superb active listening skills, able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment.
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
Work Schedule: 8:30am – 5:00pm CST or 8:00am - 4:30pm CST Monday thru Friday. No weekends, holidays.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), childbirth or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
We’re a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. We offer an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products that serve over 95 million customers around the world. When you work with us, you’ll enjoy a different kind of career - you’ll make a difference, learn a ton, and change the way people think about health insurance. To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Twitter or Instagram.
- Cigna Jobs