HCR ManorCare Dining Room Server in Naples, Florida
Dining Room ServerSave Job
Naples, Florida511 - Lely Palms Retirement Community, Naples, Florida
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy. As a Dining Room Server, you deliver and serve meals and snacks to residents, families, and guests in an efficient, attentive, and courteous manner to achieve an overall gracious dining experience. In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
High School Diploma required.
One year of customer service experience preferred.
Job Specific Details:
As a Dining Room Server, you deliver and serve meals and snacks to residents, families, and guests in an efficient,attentive, and courteous manner to achieve an overall gracious dining experience. Essential Job Functions
Every effort has been made to make your job description as complete as possible. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or is a logical assignment to the position.
• Knows and respects resident rights Ensures protected health information is kept confidential • Reports complaints made by residents to supervisor • Reports all allegations of resident abuse, neglect and/or misappropriation of resident property
Safety and Sanitation
• Follows established safety policies and procedures Observes safety needs of residents as indicated in service plan • Wears and/or uses safety equipment and supplies when indicated and properly trained to use • Demonstrates job-specific knowledge of fire and disaster preparedness during drills or actual situations
• Attends and participates in scheduled in-service training, educational classes and meetings to maintain current certification as applicable and as managed by regulatory agencies and company policies.• Participates in QAA Process, if applicable
• Attends and participates in Circle of Care classes • Participates in General Orientation for all staff members
Customer Satisfaction • Serves as a role model to foster customer service (e.g., participates as a team member during staffing shortagesmanaging moments-of-truth, etc • Maintains high expectations & standards for quality resident care • Communicates ideas to improve customer services • Is an active member of the resident care team and supports center goals• Acknowledges residents' / families' concerns and initiates action Administrative Responsibilities • Maintains confidentiality of necessary information • Participates in staff meetings, department meetings, and other center meetings and sits on required committees • Follows HCR ManorCare Policies and Procedures manual
Performs any miscellaneous work assignments as may be required Regulatory and Certification Responsibilities
• Assists the center in assuring adherence to Federal and State regulations and certification
• Actively participates in the regulatory or certification survey process and the correction of deficiencies
• Reports trends from completed audits to the Quality Assurance Committee, if applicable
Springhouse Mission • To be the leader in Assisted Living by providing a gracious and secure residential community that offers cus
Apply NowApply Later