Diffbot Account Executive, Enterprise in Mountain View, California
At Diffbot, we believe that access to structured information will be the critical resource for the coming wave of intelligent applications—for everything from next generation app experiences, to search assistants, to enterprise business intelligence. Our AI engineers have developed a machine that can autonomously synthesize the world’s first comprehensive database of structured knowledge. Diffbot is used by 80% of the large tech giants, hundreds of startups, and has proven a profitable business model driven by AI.
Account Executive, Enterprise
Account Executives at Diffbot are individual contributors that are innately curious about how AI will revolutionize the nature of information processing across all industries in the future. They are comfortable speaking the language of all of the various stakeholders in a large organization: ranging from the developer up to the CEO, to learn about how they use data and educate them about how our technology can make their workflows more efficient.
• Meet and exceed set yearly revenue goals; prospect and generate enterprise contract deals
• Scout and build relationships throughout enterprise companies like Microsoft, Bloomberg, Walmart
• Craft proposals, lead meetings, coordinate contractual work
• Ideally 5-7+ years of experience in closing enterprise B2B software sales
• Strong and clear communicator, good at managing relationships with a variety of stakeholders: technical, product, and business buyers
• Experience using Salesforce CRM
• BS / BA degree
• Experience with developer marketing and terminology
• Experience communicating with and selling to C-level and VP level contacts at startups and enterprise corporations
• Passion and curiosity in how AI, machine learning, big data will revolutionize all industries
• MS level or technical training
To apply, please submit:
• A cover letter introducing yourself
• Your resume, with your LinkedIn profile and website
• How did you hear about Diffbot?