Keystone Insurers Group Personal Lines Account Manager in Mount Penn, Pennsylvania
PERSONAL LINES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Day-to-day maintenance and servicing of assigned Personal Lines accounts, Including but not limited to:
- Maintaining a high level of client service and satisfaction
- Marketing & placement of renewal accounts as appropriate
Achieving agency account retention goals through proactive account rounding, up-selling of limits and coverages, and by providing extraordinary client service QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
Appropriate State license(s). Minimum 3 years’ insurance brokerage or equivalent experience. Completion of CISR or ACSR designation; currently enrolled in INS or API program.
- Two-year associate or four-year college degree preferred
- Extensive knowledge of all lines of personal insurance, including sophisticated and less common coverages, especially those products represented through agency
- Thorough knowledge of brokerage operations including claims handling, procedures, personal lines rating, agency management system, and applicable insurance laws/codes
- Experience and expertise in operating in electronic environment; excellentautomation skills, including MIS, Outlook, Word, Excel, document management software, carrier proprietary systems, and phone systems
- Familiarity with risk assessment and risk management techniques
- Excellent time management, organizational and verbal and written communication skills
High degree of self-motivation and self-direction DUTIES:
Support Producers’ sales efforts by handling accounts once bound
- Perform annual review and risk exposure analysis of renewal policies for proper coverage, incorporating information obtained from client
- Maintain MIS client files and ensure proper documentation, by processing all policies, endorsement changes, invoices, binders, certificates of insurance, documentation, activities, etc., according to agency procedures, and within agency timelines
- Maintain control of renewal expiration lists, binders, and any aged receivables in accordance with agency guidelines.
- Respond to client inquiries, incoming e-mail, mail, and company requests in accordance with agency guidelines
- Review all items to be processed, to insure items were received as ordered.
- Participate in courses for insurance/sales skills. Maintain current knowledge of underwriting requirements of carriers. Keep current with industry trends by reading appropriate journals and company bulletins.
- Participate in any special projects at management’s request.