Lowe's Business Process Consultant - RPA in Mooresville, North Carolina
The primary purpose of this role is to deliver process improvement solutions within a core business function by leveraging appropriate tools to develop sustained improvements that help management achieve business goals and yield increased financial return. This includes responsibility for identifying problem statements and customer expectations, executing projects to remove waste, defects, and unnecessary work, and building performance indicators to measure improvement. The role focuses on strategic initiatives, productivity efforts, and projects to take cost out of the organization.
• Manages small to medium, in-function, process improvement projects with moderate complexity while, often concurrently, participating in other more complex projects under the Business Process Architects
• Analyzes and develops solutions that facilitate continuous productivity and quality improvement
• Conducts proactive and consistent research to identify process improvement opportunities including areas of focus, scoping of the project, prioritization, key deliverables, and successful outcomes
• Oversees and reviews the deliverables of lower level designers to ensure accurate and consistent analysis and reporting for functional projects
• Assess and decides which methodology to apply and the tools and techniques to utilize to effectively lead each process improvement project
• Leads charter development, stakeholder analysis, process design, improvement solutions, testing, and implementation plans through successful application of methodologies for each project
• Designs and collaborates (with Finance) to track metrics and key performance indicators for each process improvement project
• Develops and coaches small internal project teams to understand methodologies, project requirements, timeline, etc. through clear and consistent communication
• Manages relationships with mid-level business partners and sponsors to help them understand business cases and to foster a culture of continuous improvement across the enterprise
• Bachelor's Degree in Management, Operations Research, Business Administration, Engineering or related field.
• 5-7 years of experience in process management, business process improvement, business process management, or value stream mapping
• Must have experience with executive-level communications and proven expertise in cross-functional management and leading through influence.
• Experience in business process methodology, governance, frameworks, or project management
• Experience in designing high performing business processes that are business focused and support enterprise-wide capabilities
• Effective personal and interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence others, drive new capabilities, and bring new ways of thinking into the organization
• Effective listening and communication skills across mid-level management and business area teams
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt trained or certified
• Master's Degree or MBA
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt trained or certified, Master Black Belt, or accredited certification equivalent
• Experience in retail or supply chain operations
• Experience with gathering and documenting business requirements for technology implementation
• Familiarity with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) end-to-end project implementation and tools (Blue Prism , Automation Anywhere, UiPath etc.)
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,240 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com at http://www.lowes.com/ .
Job ID: 1497248BR
Line of Business: Corporate
Job Category: Strategic Planning
Department: 0395 - Process Excellence
Employment Type I: Regular
Employment Type II: Full-Time
Location #: 1999
Location Name: Mooresville, NC
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.