Lockheed Martin Systems Integration Analyst Sr in Moorestown Township, New Jersey
Description: This Senior level Enterprise IT position serves as network lead member in the Data, Voice & Video Operations Department located in Moorestown, NJ. This position will be responsible for network activities for Lockheed Moorestown
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading local network team at site
- tracking site tasks and collaborating with site team
- Interfacing with site customer
- Serving as a Network Administrator
- Performing network designs to meet customer needs
- Reviewing network schematics, diagrams, and other program documentation
- Generate & Update system documentation
The applicant must possess a proven record of accomplishments and success in support of network data operations The applicant must possess strong team skills with a sound verbal and written communication skillset.
- Ability to obtain secret clearance
- Ability to grow team leadership skills
- Advanced professional level of experience in network infrastructure operations in a CISCO environment
- Basic overall network skills (e.g. routing, switching, network management systems, IP Address Management, and TCP/IP protocol)
- Experience in troubleshooting network connectivity issues.
- A strong customer service focus with experience in face-to-face customer interactions
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and disciplines quickly
- Experience providing timely support with short notice and aggressive schedules
- CCNA and/or CCNP certifications
- Network Management system experience (Spectrum, eHealth, Cisco Prime, Fluke, Juniper)
- Demonstrated ability to successfully adapt to changes, and resolving conflict
- A proven track record of turning customer needs into measurable requirements
- Effective written, verbal and presentation communication skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.