Lockheed Martin Security Manager in Moorestown Township, New Jersey
Description: This position is located in Moorestown NJ. Will serve as the Moorestown Research Facility (MRF) Security Manager for Lockheed Martin. The selected candidate will provide program security support for all Moorestown advanced programs. Will be responsible for overall execution and management of all contractual security requirements, to include: security employee actions and oversight, Personnel Security (PERSEC); security education; physical security, classification management, utilizing the requirements set forth in the DoD SAP Manuals, the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), and others as applicable. Knowledge of SCI security requirements beneficial. Domestic travel may be required in this position. On occasion, work extended hours (other than normal business hours) supporting contractual requirements to meet customer needs. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Final transferable Top Secret security clearance, last Periodic Reinvestigation must be within the last five years,
2. Must be able to obtain and maintain Special Access Programs (SAP) Access,
3. Knowledge of Advanced Programs security requirements,
4. Knowledge of Joint Air Force, Army, and Navy (JAFAN) Directives and/or DoD 5205.07 volumes 1-4,
5. Works well independently and in group settings,
6. Excellent written, verbal and customer interface skills,
7. Prior experience working with or implementing security plans for facilities and security operations,
8. Ability to multi-task and remain organized; proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products.
1. Prior L-code/manager/supervisor experience,
2. Prior experience as a Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO),
3. Experience working in a military environment,
5. Prior experience generating and maintaining Fixed Facility Checklists in support of special access programs in accordance with JAFAN 6/9,
6. Prior experience teaching / instructing,
7. Control Account Manager (CAM) experience,
8. CSSO experience.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.