Lockheed Martin Program Planner Staff / Mitchel Field, NY in Moorestown Township, New Jersey
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position will support the RMS C6ISR Line of Business in Mitchel Field, NY. As part of a team, will be responsible for the development, implementation, analysis, and maintenance of a compliant Integrated Master Schedule (IMS). The IMS will accurately and comprehensively validate contractual scope, work flow, and resources required to execute the program. Will also be responsible for: Ensuring vertical and horizontal integration with the IMS and Program Summary Master Schedule (PSMS). Perform critical path, risk analysis and summarize output into actionable data for the Program Management team. Communicate schedule impacts and propose corrective actions through development and presentation of planning metrics to program and engineering leadership. Adhere to established business rhythms and work with cross-functional teams in engineering, finance, subcontracts and program management to facilitate communication, understand progress and performance, and evaluate changes and status.
Position can be virtual, but will require extensive travel to support program requirements (approximately 60-80%).
• Significant knowledge of program planning and scheduling experience
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Wide and comprehensive experience with scheduling software tools
• Ability to work independently as well as part of an integrated team
• Extensive analytical skills and attention to detail
• Microsoft Office Skills – including but not limited to Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• The ability to obtain a security clearance may be necessary
• Deltek Open Plan & PM Compass
• Microsoft Project
• IMS development/critical path methodology
• Earned Value Management (EVM)
• Proposal building experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.