Honeywell Project Application Engineer – BMS HVAC systems design in Monza, Italy
Project Application Engineer – BMS HVAC systems design
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Honeywell Building Solutions is looking for client-centered and goal-oriented Project Application Engineers to join our Engineering team in Monza .
To find out more about our business, please visit www.buildingsolutions.honeywell.com .
As a Project Application Engineer you will be assisting the Project Engineering Manager with the Technical delivery of assigned projects using value engineering.
You will typically be responsible for the production of engineering / design submittal . This typically includes the Designing of HVAC systems ( Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning ).
- HVAC/BMS control systems design/configuration
- I/O data point List
- Equipment Schedule & Schematics
- Device / Wiring Layout Drawings (AutoCAD drawing of how the various objects in the field are organized)
- Piping and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID)
- Functional Specifications
- Method statements (Project Specific) such as installation, commissioning, demonstration / acceptance, training handover documentation.
You will also convert the above functional specification document into an operational system, then complete off site testing to confirm operational effectiveness.
You will use Change Control logs build a full audit trail of all design changes to support the Project Manager in Change Order Management activities.
In this role, you will have a diverse set of responsibilities :
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of HVAC applications.
- Assessment of customer site for installation requirements, installation design.
- Develop software, perform ‘bench testing’ if required and deliver commissioning package to field. Assist delivery in start up as required.
- Control systems design, implementation and documentation.
- Assist for commissioning start-up and checkout of systems on-site as well as project management.
- Consistent delivery of solutions and innovation to customers.
- Expansion of business value within the market via delighted customer philosophies.
- Consistently exceeding customer expectation.
- Sales Assistance, involving innovative use of newest technology in establishing system design, and providing project estimates.
- Prepare submittals per engineering standards, ensuring commitment dates are met. Review submittals with sales and delivery teams and lead team to obtain submittal approval.
- Supply technical direction to project team members.
- Provide Technical Support to field technicians.
- Use Quality Assurance procedures and ensure defect-free hardware and software to field delivery team.
Health, Safety and statutory compliance
- Ensure applicable local and industry codes and standards
- Ensures that Honeywell SOPs are adhered to
Production of engineering / design submittal
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent high school technical diploma
- Between 3-5 years’ experience working with BMS & HVAC systems and design works – software configuration of the HVAC system (database, operating system, network)
- Experience as SW developer and knowledge of the main procedures used in building automation
- Good knowledge of general software systems (install SW on desktop or server, handling user profiles, security policy, upgrade and patch installations, backup, antivirus install in virtual environment, install and running cloud systems, etc.)
- Good understanding of networking (configuration and managing routers, Network address translation, VPN, firewall, etc.)
- Excellent computer skills and strong knowledge of Microsoft office
- Managing database in Microsoft operating environment and Server Operating Systems ( SQL )
- Fluent in Italian and English
WE HIGHLY VALUE
- Experience in process control projects , with extensive on-site knowledge
- Good Knowledge in Cyber security foundation
YOUR ATTITUDE / PERSONALITY
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starting, you can work with a minimum of supervision
- Willing to develop extensive product knowledge in formal training, and in “on the job” environments, working with the latest Honeywell technology
- Able to work collaboratively and offer technical direction in a team environment
- Dedication to customer experience and satisfaction
- Excellent communication - both verbal and written
- The ability to work within tight deadlines
- A strong commitment to safety and a safe working environment
- Capacity to deliver against multiple objectives
- Ability to identify technical solutions to customers’ business needs
If you feel it’s the right time for you to move on with your career and you love the idea to participate to the growth of an engineering team, then let us know now and apply now!
Should you have any additional question or you'd like to have a confidential chat, feel free to contact the recruiter Matteo Ricci via email at email@example.com .
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
- JOB ID: HRD58885
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: Via Antonio e Gerardo Philips 12, Monza, MILANO 20052 ITA
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.
- Honeywell Jobs