Canadian National Railway Company Accounting Internship in Montreal, Quebec
Over 20,000 passionate people power CN in North America. At CN, everyone..is a railroader - whether in our rail yards and terminals, offices or on the..road - being a railroader means having the right skills, experience, attitude..and commitment to help keep us on top.
At CN, we are enthusiastic, energetic and committed to doing great work..every day. We strive to empower our people to meet challenges head-on and to..have a passion to excel. That is why we are seeking talented people like you to join our 2019 Summer..Internship program. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to discover the..various functions within CN’s Accounting Department, including Accounts..Payable, Accounts Receivable, Revenue Management, Financial Reporting and..Accounting Development. Here is your chance to contribute to our company, make an impact that..matters, and get your career on track.
- Participate in special projects and system testing.
- Perform various analysis and reconciliations.
- Create checklists and procedure documentation.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Support Accounting operations activities
Knowledge and Competencies:
- Fully proficient in oral and written English, functional French
- Professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Team oriented
- Planning and organization skills including the ability to multi-task
- Deadline focused and results oriented
- Intermediate MS Excel and MS Word required, MS Access knowledge is an asset
- Experience in a call center/collections agency/collection of receivable will be considered a strong asset.
Enrolled in a college or university program in Finance or Accounting or related field.
CN Head Office: 935 de la Gauchetière Ouest, Montreal, Québec. Conveniently located downtown Montreal and easily accessible by public transportation (Bonaventure metro and Central Station).
Work term: May - August, 2020 Salary: $19/h
Interns will enjoy a wide variety of perks..during their work term including free on-site gym membership, discounts on..computer devices, phone plans, and more.
*CN is an employment equity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please monitor your email on a regular basis, as communication is primarily made through email. *