BlackBerry Corporation Enterprise Account Manager (Bilingual) in Montreal, Canada
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
* Job Description: *
BlackBerry is seeking an Enterprise Sales Manager to team with internal and partner resources to effectively cultivate customer relationships and drive new business in prospective accounts in the Province of Quebec and Atlantic Canada. Position will be ideally based out of Montreal.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage prospecting and sales activities in assigned territory with a focus on new product pipeline growth
- Develop close plans for targeted opportunities and drive opportunities to closure
- Develop relationships with key partners for growth of our products and services
- Develop a targeted partner plan that maps partner strengths (customer relationship, contracts) to accounts and target opportunities
- Focus on account mapping with partner reps, forming an integrated account plan and ultimately optimizing revenue in accounts and exceeding the forecast
- Leads sales presentations at end-user locations
- Develop a Territory Strategy and complete and update a Territory Plan, Account Plans and Opportunity Plans to meet or exceed assigned growth targets
- Update and manage pipeline and prepare revenue forecasts
- Coordinate sales activities with other field sales reps and managers
Perform other duties and projects as assigned
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of Enterprise SaaS sales experience in similar space/accounts with proven track record in: o Pursuing net new clients, developing business and networking with passion o Developing deep customer relationships o Creating strong business relationships o Negotiating large enterprise software deals o Background in successfully selling of endpoint or network security is ideal
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to travel 30% locally/regionally within the assigned territory
ABOVE AND BEYOND
- Proven successful track record of over achievement in attainment of quota goals
- Self- driven and highly motivated to exceed goal
- Fluent French language skills
Job Family Group Name: Sales
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
We are BlackBerry, a global mobile communications leader who revolutionized the industry with its introduction in 1999. Today, BlackBerry’s products and services, from messaging to enterprise mobility, are relied on by millions of individuals every day to securely and efficiently connect them to the content and people that matter most. At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our employees.
©2016 BlackBerry. All right reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
- BlackBerry Corporation Jobs