RR Donnelley Receptionist in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Under supervision, receives and directs incoming calls to proper sources within the office. In addition, performs clerical duties including, but not limited to, data entry, typing filing, making copies, and maintaining office supply inventory.
Work assignments are typically routine and non-complex in nature and follow established policies and procedures. Receive some instruction in completing routine assignments and may receive more detailed instructions for new or more complex assignments. Routine work may be reviewed through spot checking or occasionally as an end product; new or more complex assignments are reviewed as each task is completed. Ability to determine how work is completed within parameters of following established processes and procedures.
Answers incoming calls and directs them to proper recipient. Takes thorough messages of calls, questions, concerns, and/or needs when the recipient is not available. Provides responses to callers when it is appropriate.
Greet visitors, check visitors in and out
Assist in general office administration by performing clerical duties including, but not limited to typing memos, labels, and other documents; entering and changes data stored in databases or spreadsheets, copying and filing documents, and receiving and directing incoming and/or outgoing mail.
Maintain office supply inventory; replenishes inventory as needed.
May maintain schedules of personnel.
Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.1) HS diploma or equivalent with 1-2 years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience.
2) Requires good knowledge of general/standard administrative/manufacturing operations procedures and methods to successfully complete the duties of the job.
3) Must have general knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office or MAC word processing, spreadsheets or other programs related to the print manufacturing process or administrative support.
4) Must be familiar with applicable skills and procedures required to perform the duties listed in the job.
5) Must have good oral and written communication skills sufficient to provide routine information, answer inquiries and/or refer calls.
6) Requires good organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to solve problems related to duties of the job.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer