Kelly Services Digital Content Strategist/Writer in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Currently seeking a Digital Content Strategist/Writer to join a Fortune 100 financial services holding company, for a 4+ month contract opportunity , located in Minneapolis, MN.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a company that has over $10 billion dollars in revenue, is traded on NYSE, work in a fast paced corporate environment with over 65,000 employees and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Overview & responsibilities include the below;
The Content Writer/Strategist works with experienced Strategy leads and UX team members to identify and meet the content demands for various projects across multiple interactive platforms.
We will need someone who will work with developers, researchers and experienced architects for 8 intense weeks of designing and testing one set of functionality (Customer Profile – phone numbers, addresses, consent pages, etc) that will be shared across customer and employee facing channels. It will be a mix of leveraging existing styles in our old and new brands, but working collaboratively with my team to ideate, design, create and test – with some iteration of those designs built in.
• Work in a cross-channel environment writing for desktop/laptop, mobile devices, ATM, IVR and brick-and-mortar locations
• Collaborate with UX peers (visual designers, experience architects, researchers and prototypers) to create world-class customer experiences
• Provide professional-quality content for secure online/mobile banking interfaces, responsive websites, mobile apps, online lead/application forms, marketing pages and other cross-channel websites and user interfaces
• Analyze and understand end-to-end customer experiences to ensure that all content is consistent in voice/tone/construction and technically correct
• Write a variety of digital content as needed, including on-screen instructional/directional copy, informational content and marketing pages, navigational elements, form field labels and messaging, error messages, contextual help messages, alert messages and FAQs
• Update content logs, copy documents and other documentation systems
• Provide strategic content recommendations and writing/editing support for UX teams, product managers, business lines, and other content stakeholders
• Participate as an observer in user interviews and usability test sessions
The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor degree in English, Journalism, Communications or related field coupled with 3+ years of professional experience writing for websites, mobile apps, software, or other digital platforms; preferably transactional. Should hold strong interactive writing/editing skills (work samples will be required). Should have experience collaborating with large teams using outstanding communication skills with demonstrated ability to write clear, compelling content that adheres to style guidelines and is substantially error-free. Must have high attention to detail, especially as it relates to complex customer interactions and compliance-mandated content.
*Important information : This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position ( _DANR020@kellyfinance.com_ ), however, your resume should be uploaded via the _“SUBMIT RESUME”_ button included within*
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.