Mentor, A Siemens Business Corporate Application Engineer - 10225 in Milan, Italy
Corporate Application Engineer - 10225
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Corporate Application Engineer - 10225
Job Location: Italy - Milan
Job Category: Customer Support
The Corporate Application Engineer is a dynamic, exciting position where you can utilize your hardware verification and design skills to enable the success of our customers and our business.
You will assist customers by deploying Mentor Graphics’ functional verification software, aiding them to solve complex verification and design challenges.
• Troubleshooting customer’s technical obstacles to productivity with Mentor Graphics' software.
• Tracking and updating customer issues using Mentor Graphics’ processes and tracking tools.
• Developing and delivering technical training on new features and product updates.
• Assist other teams such as FAE, marketing, sales to drive product adoption by the customer.
• Developing technical content for Mentor Graphics’ knowledge-base.
• Communicating customers’ technical requirements as well as priority and impact, influencing the product team to meet customer's needs and shape product direction.
• Perform software beta testing and collaborate with R&D to drive product direction and capabilities of Design & Verification software tools
• Work collaboratively with the customer and team members to ensure mutual success
• Some travel is required to customer locations for support and training purposes.
• BS or MS Electronic/ Computer Engineering with a minimum of 5 years Digital Design/ Verification industry experience
• Knowledge of VHDL or Verilog, or SystemVerilog RTL languages for ASIC or FPGA design
• Knowledge of UVM and System Verilog for Verification
• Knowledge of C/C++ is desired
• Experience of ASIC or FPGA hardware design and implementation using RTL tool flows and methodologies
• Demonstrated proficiency with Object Oriented Programming experience in test bench architecture and design.
• Knowledge of Windows and Linux OS
• Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Shell, tcl, Perl, Python)
• Self-motivated, flexible and self-disciplined, and comfortable in a dynamic, quick-moving environment.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility with our customers, sales and product teams.
• Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Fluent in both Italian and English
Mentor, A Siemens Business
- Mentor, A Siemens Business Jobs